Moved to Dallas from the great NYC ,learning the ropes of being a new mom in a new town!

Welcome to my page!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday! Weekend is around the corner...

So glad that the middle of the week is here. It is terrible that I countdown to the weekend, but I do, and I often think how I should just enjoy each day that comes to me and feel grateful that I have a healthy and happy son, and wonderful husband.

Are these feelings typical of all moms that work?

Since I have moved to Dallas, I realize how many moms stay at home. At times I wish that was me, and other times, I remember I enjoy my work and am glad to have a break.

What do you think?

Hope to hear from you..

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog via you on Babycenter. I work from home and I don't know if it's harder than working away from home. Financially both DH and I have to work and it's very, very, very hard to get things done while DD is here. I feel awful trying to work and having to let her play alone. It's like a SAHM but I'm not and I'm not spending any time with DD. I too see so many SAHMs and wish it was me, nothing to worry about, no at home business to have to keep up bookkeeping and all that. It's a mess and I envy those who have enough money to be SAHMs!

    ReplyDelete