Moved to Dallas from the great NYC ,learning the ropes of being a new mom in a new town!

Welcome to my page!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Monday...

Well, Monday is almost over..whew--I get very depressed on Mondays because I just spent the entire weekend with my husband and son and it makes me so sad to leave them..I wish I could stay home at times just so I could have more "mom time."

I have a terrific job and can't complain but I think that one day, I might like to stay home, if our finances permit. Right now, it is not a good idea since we are in the process of selling our wonderful condo back in NY. I wish we were back "home" but Dallas is warming up a little to me.

How was your Monday? Mine starts out with getting up at 5:00 AM after I stayed up late watching the grammys. My son usually wakes at around 5:30-6 so I rush into the shower and try to dry my hair before he wakes. He starts crying in his crib, and I hurry to make him a bottle. He drinks the bottle while I surf the net..Then I wake my husband up at 7 AM and he takes over so I can leave the house by 7. Whew! It is a tiring morning.

Tell me about yours...if any of you moms are out there! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment