Moved to Dallas from the great NYC ,learning the ropes of being a new mom in a new town!

Welcome to my page!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday is finally here!!

Well, here in Dallas it is raining this morning....but I am very happy anyway because it is Friday which means the weekend is around the corner and I will have quality time with the husband and my baby boy.

Since we have moved here all it feels like I do is work, sleep, take care of the baby. Someone important in my life asked me the other day: "What did you and your husband do for fun before you had the baby?"

I have been thinking about this since I responded with,"going out to eat, or spending time with our friends." I thought about it and all we really did was go out to eat and shop. We have a tighter budget right now (as most do) and I am trying to think of fun things we can do with my 11 month old. It is still not too warm in Dallas, but I am thinking of a museum, the aquarium? Maybe a museum is not appropriate for my 11 month old but all I know is that we need to do something FUN and different this weekend.

What do you all think? If I were a true Texan, I guess I would say y'all :-)

Have a wonderful Friday!

WDM

No comments:

Post a Comment