Moved to Dallas from the great NYC ,learning the ropes of being a new mom in a new town!

Welcome to my page!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Back to work, it's Monday..

I don't know about you Moms but Mondays are rough for me. I am completely exhausted from taking care of my son all weekend, doing errands, etc. but also feeling sad that I have to leave him to go to work. Luckily my son is still pretty young and doesn't know what is really going on but I worry about that day....he cries at times when I leave and it just makes me feel awful.

If anyone is reading my blog, let me know how you deal with going to work each Monday morning..I just try to not think about it and remember that I am working to help support my family.

Have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm a 30-something working mom, too. I work in the Dallas area... have 2 kids.... and it sounds like we have a few things in common. :) I blog about the craziness of being a working momma (among other things!) at my blog, too - stop by and visit sometime! :)

    http://oursemihomemadelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, some guilty feelings happen but try to focus on the the quality of time by ensuring that nights/weekends are organized around enriching activities.

    ReplyDelete