Moved to Dallas from the great NYC ,learning the ropes of being a new mom in a new town!

Welcome to my page!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 3-Weekend is here!

The weekend is here and for working moms, I know this is the time you look forward to...because I do as well.

I always have these big plans and ideas and they always fall through :-) My son keeps me busy and the weekend usually flies by. However, I have plans to join this athletic center in town, and my husband has agreed to come and sign up! I think it will be good for us, and I hear there is free 2 hour day care!

Otherwise, I will be hanging out, doing laundry, etc. in preparation for the new work week. Is it me or are we always planning for what's next and never enjoying the day? I need to work on this!

Hey Working Moms--from Dallas, New York, or anywhere--what are your plans this weekend?

Enjoy your time....
WDM

No comments:

Post a Comment